With the FIFA Men’s World Cup, Olympics and other major sporting events coming to North and Central America over the next few years, Senior Analyst Sam Nursall analyses the sporting landscape of the US, Canada and Mexico in this webinar.
Drawing on Ampere’s media rights database and the latest waves of Sport Consumer and Media Consumer research, this webinar addresses the following questions:
- What is the size of the sports media rights market in the region and which sports events are most dominant?
- Which types of media buyer are driving investment?
- How does consumer engagement in sport and wider media consumption trends underpin this media rights investment?
- Does the demographic make-up, behaviours and attitudes of sports fans differ by market?
- Where do opportunities lie for the sector to grow both within the region and internationally in the future?
To access this report, log in or contact our sales team