Webinar: Games vs. video: The future of the attention economy in the US
This webinar provides insight into the evolving state of the attention economy and the disruptive trends shaping its future. Drawing on data from Ampere’s Games and Media research, the presentation analyses the attention distribution of US consumers, with a focus on online video viewers and gamers.
Key questions answered include:
- What are the top media touchpoints for US consumers?
- How do games and TV fulfil different consumer needs?
- How do the demographics of gamers and video viewers compare?
- How efficient are games and video in terms of generating spend?
- How have media habits changed in the past two years?
- How will the metaverse and other disruptive trends shape consumer attention?
- How does the US compare with other markets?
Primer: Germany gamers Q2 2022
This primer analyses the gaming behaviours and attitudes of consumers in Germany, including data on demographics, titles played, spending, esports viewership, and average number of paid subscriptions, drawn from Ampere Games' Q2 2022 consumer research.